Green X Power Management System
- Electronic Power and Generator Management System for Mobile & Static Welfare Units
- Securi-Cabin UK have developed a new Green X Power Management System for use in all models of mobile and static welfare units. This pioneering management system uses hybrid technology to power its welfare units’ heating and electrical systems.
- The Green X Power Management System is an efficient electronic power and generator management system that can be used across our range of mobile and static welfare units.
Power Saving System
The Green X Power Management System detects an appliance being switched on i.e. kettle, microwave etc.
The Green X Power Management System sends a signal to the generator to start.
When the appliance is finished and the Green X Power Management System detects no power being used and it automatically switches off the generator.
Generator Management System
- The Green X Power Management System also manages the power load by automatically switching off some of the electrical appliances and switching them back on when safe to do so. Giving priority to kettle and microwave this is to prevent overload on the generator.
- The Green X Power Management System battery power level and will start the generator to charge the batteries if the batteries drop below a pre-set level.
- The Green X Power Management System used in conjunction with a diesel night heater and 12V PIR activated LED lights, can improve fuel efficiencies by up to 75% reducing maintenance costs and increasing life span of the generator.